What exactly is a carcinogen…
Basically a carcinogen is any substance, nuclear atom, or radiation that promotes the formation of cancer.
There are 4 Classes of these Carcinogens:
- Group 1 = Carcinogenic to humans things like Alcohol, Asbestos, Arsenic, Benzene (found in gasoline, dyes, detergents, drugs, pesticides, glues, cleaning products and adhesives), Coal, Diesel engine exhaust, estrogen therapy, formaldehyde (found in new furniture, fabrics, clothing and flooring materials), Certain Viruses, Outdoor air pollution, processed meats, radiation of all forms and exposure, tobacco (1st and 2nd hand), UV radiation, tanning beds and much more.
- Group 2A = Probably carcinogenic to humans. Things like anabolic steroids, many prescription medications, many industrial chemicals, high temperature fried foods, glyphosate (herbicides like roundup), hairdresser exposure, insecticides, red meat (much research shows this but it is never done on slow and low cooked organic meats, which I think are fine in moderation), night shift work, foreign implanted tissues in the body,
- Group 2B = Possibly carcinogenic to humans. Things like food colorings, many chemicals in home, work place and environment, some heavy metals like lead, some more viruses, progestin meds and contraceptives, other meds, wireless phones and other EMFs, and so much more.
- Group 3 = Not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity. A large array of many items not yet studied or tested.
- Group 4 = Probably not carcinogenic to humans. A mix of proven and not proven substances that “probably are not carcinogenic to humans”.
With all this exposure we get on a daily basis, no wonder cancer is so common…
Basically think of cancer as an accumulation of these carcinogens. Over time it fills up our cup to where our bodies can no longer cope and we then get cancer. While all these big companies are looking for the cure, no one is talking about the cause. Why is that?… My guess is that there is no money in the causes. There is a ton of money in looking for cures. Catch the part of “looking” I didn't say finding.
Now lets talk about the Top 5 routes and Forms of Common Carcinogen Exposures:
1. Inhalation through Lungs
- Air Pollution - Diesel Fumes - Automobile Exhaust - Coal - Tobacco
- Polycyclic aromatic Hydrocarbons or PAHs for short = Toxins Released from Burning Coal, Gasoline, Trash, Wood and Tobacco
- Indoor Air Pollutants = Radon, Asbestos and Benzene
- Daily Home Products = Non-Stick Cookware, Cleaning Products, Scented Candles, Air Fresheners, Cigarettes, Art Supplies, Paint, Glues, and Adhesives
2. Absorption through Skin via Carcinogenic Skin Contact from toiletries, cleaning products, cleaning products and more.
3. Ingestion via Food and Beverage
- Barbecued, grilled, broiled, and smoke-cured meats / Processed Meats
- Roasted, baked, and fried foods prepared by high temperature processing
- Breads, cereals, and grains in part from gas or flame drying of grains
- Vegetables grown in contaminated soil or with surface contaminants
- Benzene / Benzoate in Sodas, Liquid Smoke, Smoked and Roasted Foods
- Water Supply – Tainted with chemicals like Chlorine, Fluoride and Arsenic
- Pesticides = sprayed and in food supply
4. Injections via Vaccines, IV Drugs, Chemotherapy and Tattoos
5. Ambient Exposure via Radiation, Artificial Lighting and UV Rays
- Cancer Treatments
- X-Rays and Air Travel
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)
- Sunlamps and Sun Tanning Beds
Now you know the many cancer causing carcinogens and the amount of daily exposure we get. The big question now is… how do we minimize our risks, exposure level and repair our bodies.
Well the best solution is to Detox, tests and lifestyle
- Test SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) for DNA genetic variations
- Eliminate Exposure of Toxins such as traditional house cleaners, personal care products, and foods. Go more natural and organic.
- Hydrate: ½ body weight daily in filtered water. If you are dehydrated you don’t eliminate toxins very well.
- Ensure adequate amino acid intake (fish and eggs), glutathione, and B vitamins to help clear toxins
- Increase high fiber and sulfur rich foods including eggs, onions, and cabbage for absorbing and clearing toxins
- Integrate sweating and sauna 3 to 4 times a week to help remove toxins through our lymphatics, glands and fluids.
- Integrate a good liver flush such as this liver gall bladder flush linked here to Pray Love Wellness
- Incorporate regular interval and therapeutic fasting, this puts the body in a state of cleansing and repair. But you can definitely over do it so moderation is key.
- Take Bindatox™ daily to absorb and remove recent and stored toxins, heavy metals and radiation. That is why I developed bindatox…I wanted the best binding detox supplement to give to my patients, family and friends. Now it is available to the public.
Known and Probable Human Carcinogens
International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC MONOGRAPHS ON THE IDENTIFICATION OF CARCINOGENIC HAZARDS TO HUMANS
List of IARC Group 3 Agents - Not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans -Wikipedia